Sunday, October 6, 2013

Creating A New Story

I deleted my blog.

You may or may not have noticed this. More than likely, you didn't. At the end of the day, who cares! You have probably been busy with family, friends, work, school and just good 'ol personal time. You've been busy creating your own story and writing this chapter of your life.

This past Spring, I chose to delete my blog after hearing a message of, "being addicted to your story." The only way to stop being addicted to your story is to write a new one. So, I decided to do just that.

This new story and chapter has led me to becoming physically fit, strengthening relationships, maturing as an individual, and moving across the country with someone that I love very much. This chapter is still new to me and unfolding. However, I look forward to sharing it with you and writing about the lessons I've learned so far.

This new blog (AzairahSpeaks 2.0... lol) will be dedicated to creating new stories. If you've successfully created a new story for yourself and would like to share the lessons you've learned on this blog, please email them to me at

Be kind to yourself and others.

Be love,
Azariah Southworth

No comments:

Post a Comment